** 5/8/15 Winner at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges! **
** 5/8/15 Top 3 at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenges! **
Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to announce that I'm a guestie for Scrapping4fun Challenges again! One of the fun aspects of playing in their challenges is when your card or project is chosen as a Featured Creation, you're invited to guest design in an upcoming challenge. One of my cards was featured in Challenge #38 and another one in Challenge #39, so Rachelle invited me to guest design in two upcoming challenges! Woot-woot!
I'm very happy to share the birthday card I created for Challenge #41 - Anything Goes + Flags. Come play with us - we want to see you use some flags on your project! I absolutely love using flags/pennants/banners on my projects so I totally enjoyed creating for this challenge. ;)
I hand-cut four fish tail flags, added a doily and sewed them all in a wavy haphazard fashion to the background. I adhered a die cut butterfly (my favorite) and some pretty glittered gumdrops. Then I got out the stamps and stamped the birthday sentiment vertically on the widest flag.
I decorated the inside simply by stamping the large and small butterflies off once and then on the layered panel, and stamping the inside sentiment in darker ink.
Proud to enter this birthday card into the following challenges:
- Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog: #149 - Use at Least 2 Dies
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #130 - Things with Wings Plus a Sentiment
- Crafting By Designs: Month-Long Anything Goes in May!
- Little Red Wagon: #287 - "B"elieve It! (butterfly, birthday)
- Ruby's Rainbow: #103 - Anything Goes
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: #90 - Spring Has Sprung
- Sister Act Card Challenge: #104 - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion: #259 - Always Anything Goes
- Melonheadz Friends: Add Sparkle Challenge
- Sisters of Craft: May Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: #277 - Color Challenge
- Cardstock/Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock (#100730), Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon cardstock (#133679), Stampin' Up! Irresistibly Yours designer series paper (#138635), Stampin' Up! Best Year Ever designer paper (#138633), Marco's Silver Mirror cardstock, Colorbok Glacier Springs glitter paper
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Butterfly Basics stamp set (#137154)
- Ink: Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon (#133644), Stampin' Up! Coastal Cabana (#131175)
- Dies: Stampin' Up! Butterflies
Thinlits dies (#137360)
- Accessories: Turquoise Doodlebug Design Sprinkles, YNS Turquoise Glittered Gumdrops, Wild Orchid Crafts paper doily, mini sewing machine
I hope you've found a little inspiration to create a project using flags to enter in our challenge this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time!